Sunday, August 14, 2011

Merchandising a room


I recently rented the bungalow attached to my summer share house on Fire Island. There wasn't enough room in the closet and too much bad art on the walls so I just moved some things around and merchandised the room with my extra clothes. It was a win/win. Hanging on the walls are: djellaba by John Bartlett, scarf by John Varvatos, vintage beaded necklace from Bklyn Dry Goods, vintage zebra bag from Fun Junk.


Shirts from left to right: L.L. Bean Signature, August 15th, Engineered Garments, Michael Bastian and Michael Kors.

1 comment:

  1. I've "merchandised" a few of my apartments. Why not? Clothes are pieces that can be shown. I really like the 2nd shirt in from the left. Never heard of the company. Gonna look them up. Good blog here, Mike.

    ReplyDelete